f r e e d o m
Simplicity
SIMPLICITY

I'm half boyish and half girlish .


To feel those little emotions.
Sunday 26 October 2014 | 21:20 | 0 ruler breaker
Like I've said in the previous posts, i am someone who is really sensitive to almost everything, anything touching would bring tears, or everything upset, heart breaking. It feels so wrong sometimes, i have no idea why did it happen, no idea why that sudden emotion would bring tears to me, just a simple thought would drive me down, or just bring me back up. To be able to feel those tiny little emotions has it's pros and cons, i hate it because, i would end up crying a river, laughing like mad with just a tiny joke, when people looked at me and be like " whats so funny about it?" or " What's so sad about it?" Those extreme points, ugh. Kills me. But i cant seem to control it, i enjoy laughing out loud, because that's me. Well, i did try to control those tears that falls every time, but it seems that the more i try to stop them, the more the ugh of crying comes through. Gahaha, what a joke right? I wish i have a better control of my own emotions, to stop those excessive crying and laughter. But, the only thing i remember is to always put on a smile on your face. No, not those creepy smiles, those genuine smile, that would lighten someone's bad day. 

: