f r e e d o m
Simplicity
SIMPLICITY

I'm half boyish and half girlish .


So unreal.
Sunday 2 November 2014 | 01:14 | 1 ruler breaker
So many thing have happened in the previous week, I have a competition in 2 weeks. I feel so anxious about it, yet, I don't feel the impact coming yet. I don't really know how to explain that feeling, not even prepared for the vacation panel review thingy which would occur next week. To be honest, right from the start, i never have thought that i would be able to do this project at all, I never thought we would be able to fly off to japan for this competition. It's sure exciting, but well, not for the competition part, but to be able to travel to another country for another competition. This is the first time in my entire poly life, flying over to another country of a competition like this. The only time i have remember flying over to another country(to be specific, Taiwan) was when i was 14? for a choir competition, i remember how much i missed home cause i fell sick, all the medication made me feel " why can't i rest on  my own comfortable bed" and actually teared, with the tour guide being all puzzled and stuffs, cause i was literally falling asleep with the medication and crying. It was definitely a good experience over all. i have made lots of international friends and was being exposed to other cultures,

It now feels so unreal, that I'm going to Japan for this competition, which made me think, would i fall sick again? What would be the result of this competition?..